PROVIDER OF SERVICE: Avius Limited
TYPE OF SERVICE: Avius Support Help Desk
The Client will:
- use the Supplier-provided equipment, software and services as intended.
- notify the Supplier of requests, issues or problems in a timely manner using the Avius Support telephone number or email address.
- provide the Supplier with access to the equipment, software and services for the purposes of maintenance, updates and fault prevention.
- assist Avius Support in rectifying any issues or problems by following the appropriate instructions given to them.
Avius Support will ensure that:
- all requests, issues or problems are recorded.
- issues or problems will be resolved remotely in the Response Time set out, or assigned to the appropriate specialist.
- all issues and problems will be monitored.
- users will be notified of any problems that occur in meeting the established response time.
- issue or problem resolution will be documented and available in report status if required.
Avius Support will assist with:
- user account set up and support
- survey modifications
- reports and email subscriptions
- general software support and configuration
- hardware or software technical issues
- design and theme requests
Support is provided remotely by email or over the phone. Services will be provided between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm GMT, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
The telephone support number +44 (0) 1202 55 99 33, will be answered by a member of staff between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm GMT, 5 days a week.
The email support with the address email@example.com will be responded to by a member of staff between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm GMT, 5 days a week.
Out of these hours, support will be available for business critical issues.
First level problem determination will be assigned using the following criteria:
- Number of customers affected
- Effect on business operation
- Estimated resolution time
- Threat to data integrity or computer security
The following table will be used internally to prioritise requests and to give a response time:
|Severity Level||Definition||Response Times|
|1. System||Mainframe, server or back end systems||Immediate|
|2. Critical||Business outage or significant customer impact that threatens future productivity||Within 2 hours|
|3. Urgent||High-impact problem where production is proceeding, but in a significantly impaired fashion; there is a time-sensitive issue important to long term productivity that is not causing an immediate work stoppage; or there is significant customer concern.||Within 4 hours|
|4. Important|| Important issue that does not have significant|
current productivity impact
|Within 1 business day|
|5. Monitor||Issue requiring no further action beyond monitoring for follow-up, if needed||1-2 business days|
|6.||Request for information only||1-2 business days|
This SLA does not apply to:
- any equipment, software, services or other parts of the system not listed in the sales contract
- software, equipment or services not purchased via and managed by the Supplier
Additionally this SLA does not apply when:
- the problem has been caused by using the equipment, software or service(s) in a way that is not recommended.
- the Client has made unauthorised changes to the configuration or set up of the affected equipment, software or services.
- the Client has prevented the Supplier from performing required maintenance and update tasks.
- the issue has been caused by unsupported equipment, software or other services.
- the issue has been caused by circumstances that could be reasonably said to be out of the Supplier’s control, i.e. floods, war, force majeure.
- the Client is in breach of contract with the Supplier for any reason.
This agreement may be amended at any time with mutual consent of both parties.